Chocolate Powder in 310g can
Protein Plus from Equilibra is a food supplement powdered protein for the growth of muscle mass which contains 13 vitamins and 7 mineral salt. It is chocolate powder. And I also especially want to mention that this is a vegetarian protein powder, so this is good news for you all vegetarians out there!
This protein powder has the following contents:
- Vitamin B2, B6, B12, Iron, Folic acid and Niacin to reduce tiredness.
- Iodine, Iron, Zinc to support cognitive function and Pantotenico Acid for mind performance, too.
- Maltodestrine, complex carbohydrates to integrate energy gradually in time.
- Biotin, Niacine and Vitamins B1, B6 B12 and C supports the nervous system contributing to the normal psychological function.
It says on the instruction to put in 3 scoops (equivalent to 31 g) of powder in 280 ml of cold water (or even vegetable drink as desired for a creamier consistency. Shakers and mixers are useful for this just like all of the protein powders. This contains low-fat cocoa powder that enriches it with an intense and pleasant taste.
- Soy protein isolate 54%
- milk protein concentrate (21%)
- low-fat cocoa powder 9%,
- flavorings (contains milk)
- Mineral salts: calcium citrate, iron pyrophosphate, zinc sulphate, sulphate manganese, copper sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate
- anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
- Vitamins: Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl), Niacin (niacinamide), Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Pantothenic acid (calcium-D-pantothenate), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin K (phylloquinone), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- sweetener: sucralose
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION Per 100g
- Energy 353 kcal
- Fatsn2,1 g
- Saturatded fats 1,1g
- Carbohydrates 17g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3,2g
- Protein 64g
- Salt 2,5g
- Salt 1g
Equilibra is a brand I have featured in my article here in my blog.
I like the products that I have tried and I love the brand’s vision when it comes to developing both cosmetics line and food supplements line. I love that the brand takes care of both inside and outside health.
That is what my philosophy is. I think that taking care of ourselves has to be both internal and external aspect of our body.
And I really believe in their products. I am happy I am able to try this. I like the chocolate flavor although it is not my beloved dark chocolate, it is still not too sweet so I dig it so much. Very creamy. Even though it is said to put in 3 scoops I just think it is too much. And so I only put 1 but that is only my preference and it should be proportional to the milk or any liquid that you will use.
They also warn that supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As it should be. I think that is something that every health enthusiast, athlete, sports passionate know. And I appreciate that they mention that.
Now I am halfway through and I really like it. It is light and doesn’t upset my tummy.
So please if you have Equilibra in your state, this is a great protein powder. And the claims are pretty good too. For energy and both physical and mental too!
Thank you for reading! I will see you on my next article! Ciao!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored article. All the products that I feature here in my blog I purchased myself. My opinion is based on my experience upon trying and using the product.
Thank you for your support!
If you like this blog, donate any amount. This will help me continue to write more articles and create more content according to your interests.
Your support means a lot. And if you are here in my blog reading my articles just know that I appreciate you! Thank you! Grazie =)